Happy 2009
Happy 2009
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Happy New Years LPD forum! and thanks for putting up with me for the past year. Hope everyone has had a somewhat good year and many more. And if 2008 was rough, here's to hoping for a great one in 09. Don't drink too much ya bunch of drunks [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Road blocks all over the place tonight! I went through 2 in 2.5 hours time this evening.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
cheers mates
I hope the cops are freezing their balls off
GO VOLS
Happy New Year to everybody
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rank_Stranger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope the cops are freezing their balls off</div></div>
They probably are. I was out in it for only about an hour & a half, and when I got back to my car I couldn't drive for the pain in my hands they were so cold.
Personally though, I dont mind road blocks a bit. Got my license, registration, insurance, not drinking. no problem.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Big Stone cops are all over town tonight.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Have a good '09 everyone!
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Bookmarks